Wednesday, October 28, 2015

NAKED PAIN

I Never be, ever, everywhere
Day and night
Forget and forgive and
Move on
For you jingle like a rhyme
Lost in reason and time
And move on
Like long forgotten friends
And fools we didn’t know
We were and existed

Luck follows no one but itself,
We must beg and be begged
For no luck exists
Without honest effort and
Greatness
Which is through gentle haste
Is blowing away our minds
From that state
Of nakedness

Away with beggars
Who can’t find their way home
And must rely on the ship of fools
To carry them there
Through stains and austere regret
I set foot on the notion of pain
Marketeers and mutineers everywhere
And not a bottle of the sane
Remains, nakedness and brokenness
Sudden death and chilli flakes
My idea of pain remains-
Soaked in tenderness and despair
Longing for a change
In a century long, old dame
Who for me flies out and finds
No other with my name



TOSHAM

No comments: