Wednesday, October 28, 2015

DARKNESS

Even when I breathe I don’t see the point in it
Even when I live I fail to cross my hurdles
Is this pain or the lotus palm I bear upon my soul?
For we are different you and I
And condescending our nature
Ours together will be the future if one might forget
Our inner nature
Trapped together with the creator
We drift toward that which is ours
And that which is asked of us
To do
No wrong and harm no Ram
Is He still our nature
Or did he steal the creator

How mythical and mystical is our generator
Without whom we shiver and shake because we think we are greater
Untitled our miseries be
For none who are greater than themselves
Who see this blood-line?
Upon our souls, ignorant as ever
Ever on toward the creator
Drift the long black lake which becomes greater
And starts to swim in your mind
The co-operator.

TOSHAM

No comments: