Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Faith

Pleased was I at my equilibrium
Through distortions I find a way straight
Tumbling through dark alleyways of hate
With the growing disdain on my face
Laid straight, I cannot concentrate
Walk properly or sit, pray
All through my veins runs a fox too cunning
To be near the blade of fate

I excuse it softly and it chases me away
From the truth that we share
As brothers in arms
For the beauty of the mistake
When there is too much at stake

To lie within the grace and graciousness
Of His snake, the maker and the all encompassing
Mistake
Pain, rain, gain, stain, main, juice
Try again. Ruin the blade, sing the pain
Away it goes to another day
Which calls again and fades away
In growing disdain
Of the folk, the rural and the urban state
On this plate
Laid straight, I cannot stay awake
For people cry and shake in loose
Buildings held together by golden faith


TOSHAM 

No comments: